<--- Default favicon for New Sites
<--- Custom favicon
You can also insert a site logo that appears in the navigation bar on all pages of your site.
Add a logo
Logos appear at the top, next to the site name.
- On your computer, open a site in new Google Sites.
- In the top right corner, click Settings .
- In the "Settings" window, go to Brand Images.
- Under the “Logo” section, click Upload or Select.
- Use an image at least 112 pixels tall.
- Remove extra whitespace around the logo.
- Choose a .jpg, .png, or .gif file and click Open or Select.
- At the top right, click Publish.