I uploaded the ZIP file to Google Drive, set its sharing to "Anyone with link can view", copied the shared link and inserted the link in a text box.
When a visitor clicks the link they are able to download the file.
- Set the sharing of the file and copy the link.
- In your site insert a text box.
- Type some text, like "Link to a Zip File".
- Highlight the text and click the link icon (looks like a chain link).
- Insert the link you copied in step 1.
- Publish the page
The link I get in step 1 is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pHhTzF_TM9ew7Oq3jAfX563RjPmubyfn/view?usp=sharing
Alternatively you can embed the file.
The code I used is:
<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pHhTzF_TM9ew7Oq3jAfX563RjPmubyfn/preview" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
The viewer must click the pop-out icon and then click to download the file.
If the viewer has 'zip extractor' installed in their Google Drive they can choose to open the file using it and extract the file(s) to their drive.