Make a nav link
- Open two tabs. First tab to directly edit your website. The second tab that is opened to the published page.
- On the first tab, make headings or subheadings for the sections.
- On the second tab, the published page, hover over a heading and click the link icon that appears to copy the link URL.
- Edit the site and select the Pages section.
- Click the + and create a link.
- Name the link and paste in the link and select to open in the same page.
See the Navigation link under Document/Table of Contents: "Link to Target".